TOK-at-NOVA

Sunday, October 29, 2006

PERCEPTION - Session Three (Part II)

If you were in class last Tuesday, the essay topics are as follows:

1. To what extent may the subjective nature of perception be regarded as an advantage for artists but an obstacle to be overcome by scientists?

2. 'Doing the right things starts with seeing the right things.' In what ways does responsible action depend on sound, critical seeing (perceiving)?


Choose ONE and write a structured essay response, to be submitted to my mailbox by Friday, November 3rd.

If you were not in class last Tuesday, come and see me before Friday so that we might discuss/examine the topic more closely (so that you are given time to process it) and meet the Friday writing deadline.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kiwi said...

oki doki!
It shall be done!
♥ Kiwi

11:49 AM  
Blogger Kiwi said...

I don't wanna be the nag I truly am, but I would really appreciate it if u all went to this site and commented...it's my blog and it has some cute pics and poems i wrote myself :]
Here's the link :]
http://kiwigreenie.blogspot.com
Thanks in advance :]

12:10 PM  
Blogger belag said...

this comment i saw. the others no

3:20 AM  
Blogger belag said...

all the examples should come from you; if i give you any suggestions, i feel that not so much of you personally will get across. hence, do try and show me your thoughts against this context

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home